Are clogged clothes a fire hazard? Dryer Vent Cleaning
Have You Had Your Dryer Vent Cleaned This Year???
If you’re like most of our valued customers you’re concerned about the fire hazard caused by lint accumulations in the dryer vent and the dryer itself. Dryer Vent Cleaning will significantly reduce this fire hazard, giving you peace of mind. It also reduces the amount of time it takes to dry each load of laundry which saves you money on your electric bill.
If You Notice ANY Of The Following It Is Time To Schedule A Cleaning:
- Damper (flapper) on exhaust termination barely opens when dryer is on.
- Clothes are damp or hotter than usual at the end of the cycle.
- Laundry room feels warmer or more humid than normal.
- Clothes take an unusually long time to dry.
- Dryer is producing airflow, but no heat.
- Outside of dryer is unusually hot.
- It has been over a year since you had your dryer vent cleaned.